Navigate Life's Challenges: Online Therapy for Individuals
Do you ever feel stuck? Have you ever lost motivation to do the things you used to like? Or maybe your racing thoughts make it difficult to tell the difference between anxiety and your intuition?
Therapy is a safe space to process difficult feelings, past trauma, problem solve current challenges, learn how to adjust to new environments, manage grief and loss, control anxious thoughts, and discover new energy for motivation.
Whether you are looking for specific symptom relief or taking a preventative approach to learn new coping skills or develop new goals for yourself, individual therapy can help you get to where you would like to be.
CBT for High Achieving Professionals
- I love working with high-achieving young professionals in intensive careers who are struggling to find work/life balance, manage expectations and perfectionism, and battle imposter syndrome. I work frequently with folks whose identity and definition of success is tied to what they do, which can mean feelings of failure or emptiness especially when work productivity goes down. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques along with direct, empathetic feedback can help support you get out of a work rut and improve work life balance and productivity. I often work together with healthcare workers, salespeople, entrepreneurs and other folks who tend to be highly motivated to work towards change and open to feedback to problem solve collaboratively.
- Surviving difficult events can often come with symptoms of stress, feeling like we are waiting for the next “bad thing” to happen, looking over your shoulder, having difficulty relaxing and feeling safe. Sometimes we can re-experience memories or “space out” often in triggering situations.Individual therapy for trauma can help to process these events and learn skills to learn to feel safe and secure.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Anxiety
- Anxious thoughts can cause severe distress in our lives.Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety helps identify how the anxiety affects our body somatically and bring awareness to honoring and sitting with the feelings, and then identifying the anxious thought. Challenging our maladaptive cognition empowers us to recreate the stories we are telling ourselves and gives us a choice to take control over our mind, making our emotions easier to handle, and our body sensations and behaviors healthier overall.
Individual Therapy for Depression
- Sometimes depression can look like being unable to get out of bed, feeling tearful and sad. Other times, depression can feel like numbness and a lack of enjoyment in life. For others even, depression presents itself as anger and even aggression. Individual therapy for depressive symptoms can help to increase motivation, bring back joy to your life, and feel fulfilled with yourself and by building your interpersonal relationships.
- 50 min/ $175
- 80 min extended sessions available as needed